Thermoplastic Flame Spray Coating Technology allows you to rapidly apply a thermoplastic powder coat finish to concrete, steel, or other surfaces in the field. The Flame Spray technology is the only system which can apply powders on site and with no need for a coating line (oven, spray booth or fluidised bed equipment). It is the most efficient technology to prevent surface corrosion by applying eco-friendly thermoplastic coating systems.
The plastic coating offers:
- An anti-Osmotic Barrier
- Excellent Adhesion
- Continuous dielectric insulation
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemical Resistance
- Flexibility and repairability
- Long term protection
- Non Slip
- In factory or on-site applications on installed items that cannot be removed: pipes, tanks, metal and concrete structures in general,installations etc
- Repair and restoration works on items coated with thermoplastic material using traditional methods (Electrostatic, fluidised bed or extrusion)
- Flexibility and versatility of use: access to hard-to-reach areas and very small spaces
- Can be used on various kinds of substrates: metals, concrete, fiberglass, plastic, wood etc
- One step application cycle: the thermoplastic powder is applied in just one step, directly on the pre-treated (abrasive blasted) surface of the substrate, and pre-heated with the gun of the flame spray system
All components that revolve are subject to wear at some stage during their operation. Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited specialises in the refurbishment of worn components by metal spraying for every major industry. We also coat new components with a wide selection of hardwearing metals and ceramics.
We have a comprehensive range of hardwearing and compatible materials we can apply to virtually any surface:
- Arc Spray
- Ceramic Coatings
- Tungsten Carbide coatings
- Engineering Repair & Anti Corrosion Systems
- High Velocity Oxy / Fuel (HVOF)
- Non Ferrous Including - Zinc, Aluminium, Bronze, Copper, White Metal etc
- Ferrous Including - Stainless Alloys
Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited has a number of machines ranging from heavy CNC machinery to general machine tools. This gives us huge flexibility in the types of machining services we can offer our customers.
Our heavy general machine tools are housed in our 365sqm covered machining workshop. This allows efficient operation for a large number of jobs. Our trained machine operators are commited to providing our customers with a high quality of service including the following:
- CNC Milling
- Universal Grinding
- Surface Grinding
Our Welders are skilled in most areas of welding and have over the years built up extensive knowledge on weld overlay techniques.
- Hard Face build ups utilising a variety of wires depending on the components application
- Worn component build ups utilising best practice to reduce distortion and stresses
- Welding of broken components restoring to "as new"
- Electrode Arc Welding
- Mig Welding - Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Steel, Hard Facing
- Tig Welding - Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Steel, Hard Facing, Cast Iron
Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited manufactures and fabricates a wide variety of products. We work with customers to confirm or develop specifications and designs before manufacturing components from start to finish in a one stop facility - saving time and money.
- Flood Gates
- Straight bladed fans
- Dewatering Screws
- Shafts, pins, rams and axles