All components that revolve are subject to wear at some stage during their operation. Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited specialises in the refurbishment of worn components by metal spraying for every major industry. We also coat new components with a wide selection of hardwearing metals and ceramics.
We have a comprehensive range of hardwearing and compatible materials we can apply to virtually any surface:
- Thermo Plastic Flame Spray
- Arc Spray
- Ceramic Coatings
- Tungsten Carbide coatings
- Engineering Repair & Anti Corrosion Systems
- High Velocity Oxy / Fuel (HVOF)
- Non Ferrous Including - Zinc, Aluminium, Bronze, Copper, White Metal etc
- Ferrous Including - Stainless Alloys
Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited has a number of machines ranging from heavy CNC machinery to general machine tools. This gives us huge flexibility in the types of machining services we can offer our customers.
Our heavy general machine tools are housed in our 365sqm covered machining workshop. This allows efficient operation for a large number of jobs. Our trained machine operators are commited to providing our customers with a high quality of service including the following:
- CNC Milling
- Universal Grinding
- Surface Grinding
Our Welders are skilled in most areas of welding and have over the years built up extensive knowledge on weld overlay techniques.
- Hard Face build ups utilising a variety of wires depending on the components application
- Worn component build ups utilising best practice to reduce distortion and stresses
- Welding of broken components restoring to "as new"
- Electrode Arc Welding
- Mig Welding - Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Steel, Hard Facing
- Tig Welding - Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Steel, Hard Facing, Cast Iron
Triple R Engineering 2010 Limited manufactures and fabricates a wide variety of products. We work with customers to confirm or develop specifications and designs before manufacturing components from start to finish in a one stop facility - saving time and money.
- Flood Gates
- Straight bladed fans
- Dewatering Screws
- Shafts, pins, rams and axles